Monday, September 22, 2008

Why I won't leave CW

...because of my divorce

Corpswives started as a support system to get me through this last deployment. I signed up, thinking I wouldn't use it. Little did I know...

It turned into one of the most amazing "friends" for me. It really is. The whole board is like a person to me. When I have a question, I go there. When my heart is breaking, I go there. Its not like I am dependent on it to go through my day. There are things I keep from them, but there are also those things that I cannot WAIT to tell them. One day that time will come. But I have managed to gather some of my best friends from that website.

I won't leave, because it is a part of me. Marine Wife or not. I am a CW sister. In the future, I may marry another Marine. Or I may marry a civilian. Regardless, I am going to need my girls support. And they are there for me. And I love them for it.

"Who can say if I've been changed for the better, but because I knew you, I have been changed for good."

No comments: