Thursday, February 19, 2009

What Songs Do You Know?

I totally stole this from Erica's facebook :)

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Post the first line from the first 55 songs that play.
3. Strike through the songs when someone guesses both the song and artist correctly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I like where we are
2. We were both young when I first saw you
3. 2 dollars short of a 5 dollar bill
4. Children, sleeping, snow is softly falling
5. She dresses up her children and herds them to the car, drives down to the mega-church and can’t find a place to park.
6. When I am down and all my soul so weary
7. You're in my arms and all the world is calm
8. I'm so addicted to all the things you do
9. Come my little friends
10 Yea, This song is about you
11. Superstar, where you from? How's it goin?
12. I miss the look of surrender in your eyes
13. They say life is so much sweeter
14. Don't Cry to me, if you loved me
15. County Road 233
16. Mr. DJ can I make a request?
17. I couldn't give a damn what you said to me
18. When the Moon hits your eye
19. There's something 'bout the way the street looks when its just rained
20. I'm 5 years old its getting cold out
21. I found God, on the corner of 1st and Armistad
22. Got up on the wrong side of life today
23. A waltz when she walks in the room
24. I've always needed time on my own
25. Girl you're beautiful
26. Hey step aside brother, you're blockin my view
27. They Used to make me go to church
28. We're both looking for something
29. She got her daddys tongue and temper
30. Her momma named her Daisy
31. Her daddy gave her her first pony
32. Waking Up at the start of the end of the world
33. Run your car off the side of the road
34. No Sir, Well I don't wanna be the blame
35. Normally this time of night, you wouldn't find me here
36. It took me 5 bars, some 30 license plates
37. I don't know why I left
38. We got Tennessee Moonshine, Chicken and Beer
39. You're on the phone with your girlfriend
40. He is sensible and so incredible
41. Since the day they got married
42. 'Bout 10 years old hide and seek
43. Guess this Means you're sorry
44. I might not have a million dollars in the bank
45. I remember all my life rainin down as cold as ice
46. I'm holding on your rope
47. Boy walkin' the spot he so fresh and
48. Forgive, sounds good
49. Don't walk away like you always do, this time
50. Turn the Lights off in this place
51. How can I decide whats right?
52. Its down to this, I've got to make this life make sense
53. I'm sittin on the fender of someone else's truck
54. Baby when I look at you with your hair fallin down and your baby blues
55. I got my Sight Set on you and I'm ready to aim

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Lacy I expect you to be all over this one. lol.

So comment me and tell me what songs they are. I think I'll reveal them in like a week. I'll probably post this on myspace too.. I dunno...





1 comment:

Lacy said...

Been there done that, check your facebook hahaha! I was totally all over that!