Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wordle- part 2

I used my 25 things off of Facebook to do another wordle. I figure what better describes me?

Here is the Wordle

And in case you were wondering... Here is my 25 things..

1. I am so completely facebook illiterate that I didn't even know how to post this note.
2. I do nothing, I work, I stay at home, and I go visit the preggo
3. When I do get drunk, its a sight to be seen.
4. I am in the middle of a divorce.
5. I had myspace before myspace was cool
6. I don't know how to have a grown up relationship because I have never had to be in one.
7. I am utterly in love with Gilmore Girls
8. I had knee surgery in 2007. It was supposed to keep me from playing volleyball, but I played one last season before I gave it up.
9. I have had the same car for almost 5 years, but two years in the middle it wasn't mine.
10. I am crazy conservative. To the point where I don't see why we fight so hard for women's rights
11. Sean thinks I am destined to become a crazy cat lady, and sometimes I actually believe him.
12. I have two homes and one part time job and have no idea how I survive.
13. I once had a bartender tell me I was her hero, for downing a shot of soco and lime with no chaser. She continued to ask the person I was with if I was going to be okay. I was.
14. Though I hate the fact that I am getting divorced, my favorite thing to say is "I was a wife once, I do know how to do this."
15.I didn't drink until I was 21.
16. I never once got detention or suspended or anything of the like throughout school.
17. I am the girl you take home to mom.
19. I love talking about myself, but I get self conscious about it
18. I want at least 4 kids, and I have two of them named
20. I am strangely obsessed with a clean kitchen and I won't eat out of a kitchen that I don't know how/when someone cleaned it
21. I am a serial monogamous
22. I am living vicariously through Ashley but I am afraid I will see her baby more than my own nephew, only because I have the opportunity and my brother doesn't give that to me.
23. I sometimes wonder how I became an adult and if I really am.
24. I love the rain but I prefer to dress in summer clothes
25. I learn more about myself by reading things about other people and thinking "oh yea me too!!"

1 comment:

Justine said...

i like your wordle! its cute