Saturday, January 31, 2009

TAG...

(Like Lindsay) if you're reading this, then I tag you!



I am... a daughter

I think... that people need to think more

I want... money

I have... pajamas on!

I miss... my grandpa

I fear... spiders and the dark

I feel... sleepy and confused

I hear... All American Rejects

I smell... fresh air

I crave... ice cream...

I cry... alone.

I regret... absolutely nothing

I search... for happiness

I wonder... out loud sometimes

I wish... for inner peace

I love... my family and friends

I care... way too much

I always... hate saying always

I worry... if I will ever find happiness again

I am not... the plan in advance type

I remember... when life was less complicated

I believe... It won't be as complicated one day

I sing... in my car- loud!

I don't always... understand

I argue... with just about everything

I write... very rarely

I lose... EVERYTHING!

I listen... to country a lot

I can usually be found... online or reading

I need... comfort

I forget... as much as a lose- EVERYTHING

I am happy... sometimes

No comments: