Wednesday, March 4, 2009

She's Country

I've been into Jason Aldean sice "Amarillo Sky" came out. Now, he will be here in 2 weeks. And I will be there. Who is Jason Aldean?

THAT is Jason Aldean

I could stare at that face forever. Anyways, I now have the urge to get cowboy boots. And a cowboy hat. I found some boots yesterday
But I don't have $90 just lying around. So, I am ChaChaing for the money. I'm at $82 or something right now. I need $18 by the 15th in order to get my direct deposit. I think I should be able to do it. I need to find a cute hat too. Any ideas?

I'm certainly not country. But I'm as country as it comes for San Diego I think. And for the first time in a long time, I feel happy. I feel like who I am and who I am supposed to be. And that is why I am taking this and running.

There isn't much to report on any other front. I wish I could show you a picture of the new man crush. But that would be totally stalkerish. CW is down. I don't know what we are all gonna do. We sorta get lost when that happens haha.


1 comment:

fresnocowgrl said...

Haha i had to laugh at this as country as you can be from san diego. lol Hello i think i beat ya there. Your funny.