Monday, March 9, 2009

What a slow weekend looks like

I feel like I had a slow weekend. But it wasn't. Maybe it was just slow in the definition of men. I managed to dance with not one, but two 19 year olds (it was a favor to someone!). One of those 19 year olds being a midget. Okay, he wasn't a midget. But he was like 5'4". I'm not a short girl. I am about 5'11"- you do the math.
I also managed to stand around and look like a damn idiot while all my friends were asked to dance. That's a huge confidence boost, let me tell ya. NOT. Fuck. What is going on? I managed to find two really hot guys. Only to discover about a half hour later- THEY HAD X's! Wth?
So lemme start with Friday. K was willing to DD for me. Awesome. Love that girl. Got to the bar. Met up with C who was having drama. So we went to the bar. SoCo shots it is. Now I don't usually do shots. But when I do, I am a champ... Getting up for work was not fun. I was sick until about 5:30 on Saturday.



Saturday I was 100% sober. I wanted NOTHING to do with alcohol. I still don't. I actually had to think twice about going out that night. I learned a few new dances which I am totally proud of. Now onto some pictures...



Needless to say, I don't plan on drinking until May. Even though that's a lie. I don't really want to repeat Friday night/Saturday morning over again. Unless I don't have to work. So we'll see, right?

No comments: