Sunday, October 26, 2008

2 New Babies!!

Have I mentioned before that I love the K's? Ashley wanted a dog, but they needed to get rid of their kitties first. So they gave them to us! So I have two new babies, Bella and Mini. I'll post pictures when I get some up here. They are adjusting to the new house okay. We already have one cat here, and they are all afraid of each other. Its kinda funny lol. Sapphire tries to intimidate Bella and Mini. And they are totally unphased by it. I'm way excited to have kitties of my own. I wanna be a grown up now. I am so sick of it. Blech.
Last night was Mike's birthday. I had a freakin ball. We went to the bar that he regulars. He got shit faced. Very. I We walked the three blocks home. At one point Mike fell in a bush! That's the closest I have come to ever peeing my pants ever. I was like sitting in the middle of the road laughing! "help me! I can't get up!" haha uhhmazing! And then Ashley peed in the doorway of a store we were walking by. And Chantal said our walk was uneventful! How bad are they usually?! Then we played Rockband. Think, drunk me singing. Oh my! And then we went to bed. And I somehow got up at 6 AM for work at 7... somehow...

No comments: