Monday, November 3, 2008

I stalk because I care

I'm glad that people are stalking me, it means that I am important enough in their lives that they want to check up on me. :)

I decided to start taking up photography as a hobby. I want to start Project 365. I found out my dad has an older SLR camera. It was from when we were younger, but I figure its good to learn on. So I take the first roll of film (black and white) take it to Walmart- they don't develop black and white. So I buy color film. Take a roll, it gets ruined. Somehow the film came OUT of the roll. So I take another roll today, take it to get it developed at Walmart- 1 hour. Walk around Walmart for an hour. Come back a little early. They hadn't started. I walked around for another 10 minutes. Came back, and they told me IT COULDN'T BE DEVELOPED. So I wasted a damn hour of my life for nothing. So upset. So I told my dad he could have his camera back. I was too pissed. I wanna give up.. but then again I don't. The pictures I took, even though I never saw them, were fun. I'm looking into one right now (thanks Aaron).

The kitties are all getting along- all THREE of them. This house is insane. Its funny.

No comments: