Monday, November 24, 2008

Edward.Cullen.



I'm gonna get in trouble for this. But I have a new obsession. Okay not so new, but ever growing. His name is Rob Pattinson AKA Edward Cullen. IDK what it is, so don't ask me to explain it. But I've seen the movie about a zillion times already (no I'm not kidding). As one of the patients described it to me, he is the most beautiful man I have ever seen. But that's not it. He has flaws, which I don't wanna point out right now- it would ruin him. But that voice. Please tell me I'm not crazy. His voice is like.. well like Edward's was described in the book- angelic, swoonworthy. Something about it makes me want to listen to it all day.
The movie wasn't as great as I would have thought it would be. But considering it was filmed in 48 days and was low budget, what more could you ask for? I still think it was worth it to see it the zillion times though. He isn't the only cutie in the movie tho. Did anyone else find Jasper strangely attractive?


I give you- the Cullens. Emmit is cute as well. But I think its more his personality in the book than anything. Not taking life -er death? seriously. mmmm I think I'll go see it again for my birthday....

No comments: