Tuesday, June 2, 2009

TFLN

I've always wanted to do something like this. And I finally saw a blog where someone else was obsessed. So here we are...

TextsFromLastNight.com
Here are my thoughts on a few of these:

(703): The cop didn't care that I was peeing on the wall of my dorm building... All he said was, "come on, it's 9am."
I've seen cops like this. In fact, one night Jalyn and I were in the backseat and our DD got pulled over (he was sober). All the cop really said was "why are they in the backseat and you are driving? That's bullshit!" And we were on our merry way!

(802): that speech was about as successful as her performance in twilight
My sentiments exactly!! She does a horrendous job as Bella. NOT who I would have picked.

(703): While sitting in bed naked eating ramen and watching the colbert report I realize why random sex happens.
No! Random sex can't happen when you are alone in your bed! That's called random masturbation.

(970): I woke up and my panties were thumbtacked to his wall. Out of my reach.
Bad Night... Or Bad Morning? The douche that did this deserves his balls cut off. What went through his head to do this? "Hmm let me keep her panties as a souvenir." He must not get laid much so he has to show off.

(405): So tired and we had a cokehead in the salon today making us bleach her whole head because she thought it would let her pass her drug test for custody of her kid
(1-405): Oh.My.God.
Sadly. I believe this could and would happen. And she wouldn't understand when it came back dirty...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

can I just tell you... I read some of those and think...well that makes sense... and then I realize that some of our texts could totally go on there. haha!!