Monday, July 13, 2009

Biggest Loser

I've started doing CW's Biggest Loser again. I need to stick with it this time. In a week I lost 3.4 pounds. I know that isn't going to always be a typical weight loss. Once you get low enough it gets harder. But I'm trying. I've become increasingly unhappy with how I look and what I weigh.
Every week there are food challenges and exercise challenges. This week it is to drink half your body weight (in ounces) in water. Which means I'm drinking 94 ounces of water every day. Thats a ton! But I think its attainable. I'm taking a page from Suz Steece at Steece's Pieces and carrying around the same water bottle all day and just refilling it. I might add the crystal light packets like she was (is?) doing too. I think if I don't think about it, it will be easy.
As far as exercise goes, I've been running and playing volleyball really. Nothing exciting and nothing too new. I played volleyball for like ever. From 5th grade until my second year in college. I took a few years off, playing intermitently. I recently got in contact with an old friend from high school and he got me to play in a volleyball league with him. So Cyndi and I have been doing that for 2 weeks now. I am in heaven. I have missed volleyball so so much. I'm a bit rusty though. If I could remember how to jump it would be nice. Haha okay thats a joke. I can jump just not as high as I was once able to. Its so nice to be back though. I love it.
I've never really been huge on running. Though, when I had to I've always been pretty decent at long distance running. I'm still really out of it. I can't even make it a full freaking mile without stopping. But again, slowly but surely.
I believe Biggest Loser is 12 weeks, and in that 12 weeks I would like to loose 20 pounds. It would be nice if I could get that close. I'll keep you updated <3

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You are going to do awesome! I just know it.

side note the w key on my computer is being weird. So I kind of have to pound it... not cool

Dòchas.Amore.Fede said...

How are you doing it? I got the books a while ago in hopes of losing the weight I've been wanting to get rid of and just can't seem to get the hang of it. :(( Good luck though!!